The Bengals today signed wide out Mario Urrutia, one of their seventh-round picks, to a four-year deal. The 6-5, 232-pound Urrutia was bothered by a turf toe injury in his final season at Louisville and caught 35 passes for 501 yards and 3 touchdowns in 10 games. Reports say that he’ll compete for one of the final spots on the Bengals roster. Urrutia is the fourth of 10 Cincinnati draft picks to sign.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on