Today the Bengals officially signed franchise offensive lineman Stacy Andrews. The lineman inked a one-year deal worth $7.455 million, and the team is already stating that they will look to sign him to a long-term contract. The Bengals designated Andrews as their franchise player last month, which is what allowed Justin Smith, who signed quickly with the 49’ers, to hit the open market.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on