The Bengals have addressed a desperate need by signing a wide receiver.
Courtney Roby has been inked to a deal for the rest of the season. The second-year pro was cut by the Titans after training camp.
With the addition of Roby the Bengals are following the trend where the NFL spreads it out and throws the ball down the field. We are all here for it and go Bengals.
Antonio Chapman may miss this Sunday’s game with an injured hamstring, leaving the Bengals with Glenn Holt and Skyler Green as their third and forth receivers before the signing.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on