Some bad news for a Bengals wide out hoping to have a big season, as sources say that Antonio Chatman tweaked his hamstring in Friday’s first practice. The 5th year reciever sat out Saturday morning’s practice. Chatman missed most of the last training camp, and now word is he will miss about a week with the injury. Chatman played in just three games for the stripes last season after coming over from Green Bay. He had just three catches in those three games for 22 yards. The season before with the Pack he played in all 16 games, catching 49 passes for 549 yards and 4 TD’s. It’s that kind of production the Bengals want out of Chatman this season, as he is one guy that can replace Chris Henry for the first half of the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on