In doing a quick look at the upcoming 2007 season, NFLGridirongab.com writes that the Carson Palmer led Bengals will take home the division crown over the hated Ravens. Here is the report:
Cincinnati 2007 Prediction: 11-5 – There is no doubt that the Bengals have a ton of talent, the question is – can they put that talent to use on the field, instead of in the court rooms and in police stations? The lack of maturity last season cost the Bengals dearly, as they went from 11-5 in 2005 to 8-8 last season. This year Marvin Lewis has made it a point to make sure his players are more focused, and the opener at home vs the Ravens on Monday night September 10th is going to tell us a lot. I think the Bengals rebound and have a solid 2007 with a great offense led by Carson Palmer and a refocused defense that plays much better against the run.
If you want to read the entire article, click below
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on